Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yummy, EASY guacamole!





The first time I made this was in 2009 for my friend's bridal shower and I can't count how many times since then I've made it, or how often I've passed along this surprisingly simple recipe.

Enjoy!

Ingredients:

  • 4 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup diced onion
  • 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (I'm in love with cilantro, so I like, triple that!)
  • 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper

  • Directions:

  • In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt.



  • Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.

  • Stir in cayenne pepper.

  • Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor.

Could this BE any easier???

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY!!! I think I'd have to triple the lime though.... I'm wild about lime in my guac!

    ReplyDelete